Type-K beaded probe with 120 mm cable
- Recorder output provides a hard copy for today’s stringent QC documentation requirements
- Maximum button captures the highest reading achieved
- 'HOLD' button freezes display to capture current reading
- Large, bright 4-digit LCD displays °F or °C values
- Completely portable and designed for years of dependable and reliable service
This thermometer monitors conditions in chambers, clean rooms, food processing, scientific labs, and all temperature-sensitive manufacturing operations. It features a recorder jack that provides a millivolt signal output. This enables the thermometer to be used with any chart recorder, strip recorder, or computer that accepts millivolt signals. Output specifications are 1 mV output per degree in 0,1° display mode and 0,1 mV output per degree in the 1° display mode.
All Type-K probes may be used with liquids, air/gas, and semi-solids.
Certifikace: Compliant with ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 and 9001
Delivery information: Supplied with a fast-response probe, a nine-volt battery, a recorder output jack, and a Traceable® calibration certificate.