The compact, easy to use Milli-DI® water purification system has been designed especially to meet a need for small quantities of pure water, between 3 and 5 litres per day. The water produced is suitable for use in chemical and electrochemical applications, for the production of buffers, reagents and microbiological culture media, and a multitude of other applications. Milli-DI® water can also be used as feed water for ultrapure water systems.
- Battery-powered, no mains connection required
- Water quality is readily monitored: the system is equipped with a temperature-compensated resistivity meter for the highest accuracy
- Easy to install: The system is simply connected to the drinking water supply
- The simple design of the treatment pack makes maintenance very easy
- Feed water requirements: Potable tap water with feed water pressure <4,5 bar
- The simple design of the deionisation pack makes maintenance easy (DI-PAK®); LED display indicates when the pack needs to be changed
Informace pro objednávání: The purification pack DI-PAK® (172-5158) has to be ordered with the system.