Versatile unit can be used with 50 to 90 mm Petri dishes.
- Compatible with felt tip markers for pressure-sensitive counting
- Read individual plates or calculate an average over multiple plates
- Energy-saving bright-white, LED light source
- Antimicrobial coating provides additional protection
- Audible count confirmation, adjustable pressure sensitivity, and option for light/dark background increases flexibility
- Connects to a printer or computer to record individual or average plate counts
This colony counter registers a count each time you press a felt tip marker to the Petri dish. Cumulative count may be read on the digital display and is confirmed by an audible tone (can be turned on or off). Adjust the pressure required to measure a count — suitable to each user.
Sub-stage illumination is provided by energy-saving, bright LEDs for glare-free observation. Enhance counting of translucent or difficult-to-see colonies with the supplied black background filter. Calculate the average colony count over multiple plates using the averaging facility. Count results and statistics, including standard deviation, can be sent directly to a printer or computer using the supplied USB cable.
Delivery information: Black background filter, five clear protective covers, two Wolffhuegel graticules and segmentation disks, two 50 to 90 mm dish centering adapters, and US, UK, and Shuko power plug adapters.