Gamma Irradiated Sterility Maintenance Covers, Self-SealSupplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
KACC3334ST3EA 1760 EURKACC3334ST3 129-3344 129-3343 KACC3320ST3 129-3342 129-3341 129-3340 KACC3322ST3 129-3339 129-3338 129-3337 129-3336
Gamma Irradiated Sterility Maintenance Covers, Self-Seal
Bags Sterilisation Pouches
Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotech production applications.
- Wide range of sizes
- Convenient self-seal closure; no need for the use of or validation of a heat sealer
- No tools required to open
- Impervious to liquid sanitisation agents
- Visibility inside the bag allows for identification
- Prolong the storage and shelf-life of products sterilized ‘in-house’
After unloading the autoclave, under Grade A LAF, place wrapped, steam sterilized items into sterility maintenance bags and seal closed. This technique captures the conditions of Grade A and protects sterilised products from external sources of contamination during storage and transport through lesser classified areas.
Certifikace: Certificates of Irradiation and Certificates of Conformance sent with shipments.
Balení: The sterility maintenance covers are packaged in Tyvek Chevron peel pouches with lot number and expiration date for traceability.