This speciality spill kit contains sorbents, neutralising agent, PPE and accessories so that you are prepared in an emergency. Contained in a handy tub, providing 20 litres of absorption capacity.
- Designed to pick up battery acid on both smooth and rough surfaces
- Lightweight and easy to move for a fast response
- Highly absorbing pads to wipe down equipment and remove spills
- SOC’s to prevent spills from spreading on the work floor
- Neutralising polymer to neutralise acid
- SpillFix absorbent made from coconut coir
- PPE and a waste disposal bag to contain all used equipment
Position the battery acid spill kit near a battery swap station and around your facility so that you are prepared should a spill occur. This spill kit is designed to pick up battery acid on both smooth and rough surfaces while remaining chemically inert.
Includes chemical neutralising polymers which provide safe spill control with a colour change indicator that reflects neutralisation. Also included in each spill kit are practical, visual instructions for optimal product use.
Delivery information: Each kit contains 2 waste disposal bags, 1 pair of gloves, 2 VWR branded chemical socs (121-0145), 10 VWR branded chemical pads (121-0139), 1 pair of safety goggles, 1 overall, 1 acid neutraliser, 1 scoop and scraper and 1 jar of spillfix. With practical, visual instructions for optimal product use.