Peak scientific’s Solaris XE nitrogen generator offers a reliable, compressor-free gas solution that can comfortably meet the demands of most mass spectrometers within Waters’ portfolio of instruments. Using our tried and tested membrane technology, Solaris XE can operate with varying flow rates (up to 35 L/min of high purity nitrogen), purity (up to 99,5%) and outlet pressure can be adjusted down from 8 bar.
- Nitrogen up to 35 L/min, up to 8 bar and up to 99,5% purity
- Variable outlet flow, pressure and purity
- Compact, stackable* system maximising the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
- Colour indicative LED lighting for easy status awareness
- Manufactured and tested to highest spec in UK
- Safer and more convenient than pressurised cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
- 1 year on-site comprehensive warranty
- Backed by [Peak Protected] global on premise servicing and technical support
Solaris XE for Waters has been designed in collaboration with Waters as a dedicated gas solution for the ACQUITY QDa Detector. Solaris XE is fitted with alignment blocks specifically designed to enable the generator to be stacked underneath the ACQUITY QDa in most modular stacking configurations*, providing a compact and discreet space-saving solution within the lab. Alternatively this unit can be wall mounted or free standing on a lab bench.
The Solaris XE has been engineered to provide nitrogen to laboratories that utilize an external source of compressed air, which meets a minimum quality grade of ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 1.4.1. *Please ask your local sales representative for advice on supported stacking configurations.
* Units stacked on top of Solaris must not exceed 100 kg.
Certifikace: CE marked, FCC compliant