Improve the prep time, performance, microbial barrier and cleanliness of your autoclave peel pouches. Ideal for use in Isolators and RABS.
- Manufactured and packed in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Integrated hang hole is ideal for use with isolator VHP decontamination cycles
- Easy, fast and reliable self-sealing closure system
- Integrated steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- One side made of hydrophobic and lint-free Tyvek® 1073B
- One side made of laminated polyester/polyolefin film
- Peels open cleanly
A significant upgrade over paper-based steam sterilisation pouches. Integrated hang-hole for use in isolators. These Tyvek® peel pouches will not rip or puncture like paper-based autoclave pouches routinely do. Save valuable time in equipment preparation with this easy to use self-sealing closure system.
No need for the use and validation of a heat sealer. The medical grade 1073B Tyvek® material has the highest microbial barrier properties of any steam sterilisation compatible materials. These pouches are also compatible with VHP decontamination cycles commonly used with isolator technology.
Certifikace: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.