Autoclavable stopper bowl covers, BHDSupplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-2795EA 6670 EUR129-2795 129-2794 129-2793 129-2792 KACCBWLNWB36-2PLY8 129-2869 129-2868
Autoclavable stopper bowl covers, BHD
Save time and standardise the activities in equipment preparation for sterilisation. Leave in place during the stopper bowl installation to prevent microbial and particulate contamination, and leave in place while the remaining fill line set-up activities are performed.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labour costs
- Individually poly bagged
- Simplifies the conformance to wrapping SOP's
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable up to 135 °C
- With elastic to fit a range of diameters
- Tear- and puncture-resistant blue BHD nonwoven
- Significant process improvement compared to wrapping with sheets and tape
Stopper bowl covers provide a convenient, time-saving method of wrapping stopper bowls prior to steam sterilization. After sterilisation and after the outer bag is removed, leave cover in place during the installation to prevent microbial and particulate contamination. Remove after all other filling line set-up activities are completed. Remaining in place over the bowl during set-up, their use minimises microbial or particulate contamination risks.
Certifikace: Certificates of conformance sent with each shipment.