Autoclavable muff covers, with Tyvek® drawstring, BHDSupplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-3066EA 5360 EUR129-3066 129-3065 129-3063 129-3061 129-3060
Autoclavable muff covers, with Tyvek® drawstring, BHD
Save time and standardise the activities in equipment preparation for sterilisation.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labour costs
- Simplifies the conformance to wrapping SOP's
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable up to 135 °C
- Tear- and puncture-resistant
- Significant process improvement compared to wrapping with sheets and tape
- Tyvek® drawstring closure
BHD Muffs provide a convenient means to cover flasks, beakers, containers, media bottles, valves, pipes and hoses. These closures are breathable and can be used to prevent particulates and microbial contamination from entering openings of any size. Since they are autoclavable, they can be used during sterilisation to reduce time consuming wrapping of open containers. Each closure incorporates a Tyvek® drawstring closure to create the tightest possible seal around all openings.
Delivery information: Certificates of conformance sent with each shipment.
Balení: Conveniently packaged - 100 per sealed poly bag.