GMP covers, 1422A Tyvek®Supplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-2719EA 4350 EUR129-2719 129-2718 129-2729 129-2728 129-3083 129-3082 129-3081 129-2730 129-3079 129-2903 129-2726 129-2759 129-2725 129-2758 129-2724 129-2723 129-2722 129-2721 129-2720 129-2731
GMP covers, 1422A Tyvek®
Save time and standardise activities in equipment preparation for steam sterilisation; or use in any pharmaceutical manufacturing setting to keep cleaned equipment protected from contamination.
- Manufactured and packed in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labour costs
- Simplifies conformance when wrapping to SOP's
- Individually poly bagged and labelled
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Cylindrical shaped
- Hydrophobic and lint-free
GMP Tyvek covers provide a convenient, time-saving method of wrapping pharmaceutical production equipment prior to steam sterilisation. These covers allow immediate steam penetration and work best with modern pulse vacuum autoclaves for sufficient drying.
Their use as cleaned equipment coverings, in all pharmaceutical manufacturing environments, helps minimise microbial and particulate contamination risks.
Closure type: Elastic
Certifikace: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.