Improve the performance, microbial barrier and cleanliness of your autoclave peel pouches.
- Manufactured and packed in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Integrated steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- One side made of hydrophobic and lint-free Tyvek® 1073B
- One side made of laminated polyester/polyolefin film
- Peels open cleanly
- Heat seal
A significant upgrade over paper-based steam sterilisation pouches. These Tyvek® peel pouches will not rip or puncture like paper-based autoclave pouches routinely do.
The Tyvek® medical grade 1073B material has the highest microbial barrier properties of any steam sterilisation compatible materials. They are also compatible with VHP decontamination cycles commonly used with isolator technology. Will not absorb or adsorb water.
Delivery information: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.