Autoclave Bags, Self-Seal, BHDSupplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-2829EA 2580 EUR129-2829 129-2828 129-2827 129-2763 129-2796 129-2762 129-2761 129-2826 129-2825 129-2766 129-2831 129-2765 129-2764 129-2830
Autoclave Bags, Self-Seal, BHD
Bags Sterilisation Pouches
Self-sealing BHD autoclave bags can be used as either the inner, or outer bag for the steam sterilisation of pharmaceutical change parts.
- Manufactured and packed in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Reduces labour costs
- Simplifies conformance when wrapping to SOP's
- Steam sterilisation indicator - autoclavable up to 135 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant 2 ply blue BHD non woven
- Significant process improvement compared to wrapping with sheets and tape
Standardise and simplify the way equipment is wrapped for steam sterilisation.
The use of these 2 ply self-sealing bags will also save valuable time in the equipment prep area. The 2 ply BHD material resists ripping and punctures.
Since 100% of the surface area allows for steam penetration and drying, each load can be configured for maximum efficiency and throughput.
Certifikace: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.