Distillation Certified Reference Materials are for the verification of laboratory instruments used in testing petroleum and derivative products for distillation at atmospheric pressure according to ASTM D86, IP 123, ISO 3405 and other such equivalent international methodology.
- Certified in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocols
- Certified by Round Robin Method using independent test laboratories ensuring good inter-laboratory correlation
- Low level of uncertainty achieves maximum data accuracy
- Fully traceable to International standards
- Supplied in tamper-evident bottles with 12 months shelf life
Certifikace: Fully certified in accordance with ISO 17034 under accreditation by UKAS.