Flash point Certified Reference Materials are for the verification of laboratory flash point instruments that are used in testing petroleum and derivative products. COC flash point standards are tested and certified in accordance with ASTM D92 'Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester.'
- Fully certified in accordance with ISO 17025 and ISO 17034
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible data currently available worldwide
- All data generated exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited independent laboratories
- Ensures good inter-laboratory correlation
- Certified in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocols
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Supplied in tamper-evident UN compliant security packs
These CRMs are used for Cleveland Open Cup (ASTM D92, IP 36, ISO 2592).
Certifikace: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034
Upozornení: The flash point given in the ordering table below is the nominal flash point - actual batch values are given in the certification documents supplied with the product and also on the label.