The Precision Nitrogen 600 has been developed to provide a constant and consistent source of nitrogen for detector make-up gas at standard/typical detection levels for GC applications, as well as headspace vial pressurisation, purge and trap, tube conditioning for thermal desorption and sample preparation. These generators are capable of delivering high purity nitrogen, removing oxygen and moisture via Pressure Swing Adsorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technology.
- Suitable as make-up gas at standard detection limits
- Constant and consistent supply, avoid running out of gas during analysis
- Dedicated precision compressor module available where house supply not available
- Integrates seamlessly with other precision units
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
Nitrogen model has a compact and modular, stackable design, minimizing the total footprint required for GC gas supply, and providing flexibility to add or remove modules as the laboratory requirements evolve over time. Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Inlet pressure: 6,8 to 8,2 bar
Outlet pressure: 5,5 bar
Weight: 21 kg
Current: 0,2 to 0,4 A
Certifikace: Fully compliant with: 2012/19/EU WEEE (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment) directive;
2011/65/EU RoHS 2 (Restriction of Hazardous Substance).