Precision Nitrogen 250 generator provides a constant and consistent source of nitrogen for detector make-up gas at standard/typical detection levels for GC applications, as well as headspace vial pressurization, purge and trap, tube conditioning for thermal desorption and sample preparation.
- Suitable as make-up gas at standard detection limits
- Constant and consistent supply of N₂ gas
- Avoid contaminants entering system as result of changing over empty cylinders
- Ultra-fast start-up time, quick to reach standard operating purity
- Minimum maintenance with an annual filter change
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
These generators are capable of delivering high purity nitrogen, removing oxygen and moisture via Pressure Swing Adsorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technology.
As with all Precision series generators, nitrogen models benefit from a compact and modular, stackable design, minimising the total footprint required for GC gas supply, and providing flexibility to add or remove modules as your laboratory requirements evolve over time.
Inlet Pressure: 6,89 to 8,27 bar
Outlet Pressure: 5,52 bar
Weight: 21 kg
Certifikace: Fully compliant with: 2012/19/EU WEEE (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
2011/65/EU RoHS 2 (Restriction of Hazardous Substance)