VWR® Ultra-High Performance Centrifuge TubesSupplier: Avantor
525-1101EA 208 EUR525-1101 525-1100 525-1089 525-1088 525-1087 525-1086 525-1085 525-1084 525-1109 525-1107 525-1105 525-1103 525-1083 525-1082 525-1081 525-1113 525-1111 525-1099 525-1098 525-1097 525-1096 525-1095 525-1094 525-1093 525-1092 525-1091 525-1090
VWR® Ultra-High Performance Centrifuge Tubes
Tubes Centrifuge Tubes
These leakproof, conical bottom centrifuge tubes prevent breakage and leakage during high speed centrifugation, and are made of non cytotoxic, medical grade resin that allows users to easily see sample volume and colour.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
- During the freezing process, it is better to use plastic rack
- During high-speed centrifugation, it is better to use suitable rotor adapters
The HDPE caps are available in two styles. Flat caps are leak resistant and feature a moulded-in elastomeric sealing ring that keeps the sealed tubes completely secure. These caps are ideal for vortexing chemicals and long rocker incubations. Plug caps feature a deep sealing area offering a secure seal for extended storage.
Certifikace: Manufactured in a Class 100000 room environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Informace pro objednávání: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes, caps are packed separately.
Upozornení: Caps must be loosely attached to tubes when autoclaving.