The four-port connector cap is manufactured using three-dimensional metal printing. This method allows the complex form to be optimised using computer aided design software, as well as significantly reducing the amount of metal required for construction. The transfer connection cap can be used with all sizes of DURAN® GL 45 bottles, and facilitates the movement of liquids within a closed and aseptic system.
- Ideal for chemistry or life science laboratories
- Sterile liquid transfer between containers
- Liquid sampling into bottles from larger containers
- Reservoir cap for supplying laboratory instruments
- Port assemblies for spinner flasks, and cell culture vessels
- Autoclavable at 121 °C / 15 minutes
- Retrace coded for full traceability
The four top connectors are spaced to facilitate easier attachment of the tubing. The hygienic, electropolished surface is for efficient cleaning and sterilisation. A freely rotating stainless steel centre allows the bottle to be unscrewed without the need to disconnect the tubing.
The four male hose connectors are suitable for flexible tubing with a 6,4 mm inner diameter. This corresponds to the SDD initiative Size A tubing type, allowing easy connection to buffer bags and mixing systems.
Certifikace: Batch coded; Certificate of Conformance.
Informace pro objednávání: Bottles must be ordered seperately.
Delivery information: Supplied with cyan PP GL 45 aperture cap and silicone gasket.