The VWR® PCR Workstation offers dual-decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants, therefore, representing an ideal environment for PCR sample preparation and other sensitive protocols. In addition, the HEPA filter (H14 Standard) with UV provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mould, with a filtration efficiency of 99,995% down to 0,3 µm particles. The HEPA system facilitates an ultra-clean, particle-free working space, reducing the chance of contamination by air which may blow into the PCR chamber.
- Active decontamination of work surface during non working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV Air Recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention thanks to antimicrobial stainless steel work surface
- Carbon filter to remove ozone and gases
- HEPA filter (H14 Standard) provides a barrier against dust, bacteria and mould, with a filtration efficiency of 99,995% down to 0,3 µm particles
- The HEPA system provides an ultra-clean, particle-free ISO Class 5 working space according to EN 1822-1 standards
- Function indicator for UV Air Recirculator and HEPA-UV tube
- Adjustable laminar airflow for effective protection against sample contamination from outside
- Displays operating time of UV tubes and filters allowing timely replacement for constant UV intensity and filter efficiency
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space for reaction tubes, pipettes or racks on the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating laboratory equipment, such as mini centrifuges or vortexers, allow the combination of several working steps without interruption of the workflow
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
- Large area for stress-free working: Provides ample space and the possibility to accommodate bench top equipment, the VWR® PCR Workstation allows the combination of several working steps without change of location, thereby minimising the risk of cross-contamination
Construction: Stainless steel housing, front and side panels made of 8 mm Makrolon® protects from UV irradiation.
Certifikace: TÜV tested, safety certified. Made in Germany.