GenSaver™ and GenSaver™ 2.0 collection cards are treated with a proprietary chemistry intended to prevent environmentally induced degradation. These cards allow long term preservation of DNA from biological fluids stored at ambient temperature.
- Chemical treatment of these cards allows long-term ambient protection of DNA from dried matrix spots and improved qualitative and quantitative DNA recovery
- Cards are manufactured in accordance to the world’s first international standard for forensic consumables, minimising the risk of human DNA contamination
- DNA preserved on these cards can be used, even after 20 years of ambient storage, to generate high quality next generation sequencing data
- GenSaver™ - Suitable for collection of blood samples
- GenSaver™ Color - Suitable for the collection of colourless biosamples, such as saliva, buccal cells and urine
GenSaver™ and GenSaver™ Color cards are designed for the collection, transport and storage at ambient temperature of DNA from biological fluids. The fibre-based material of these cards is made of pure absorbent fibres, impregnated with a proprietary chemical formulation intended to prevent environmentally induced degradation for long-term ambient preservation of DNA.
GenSaver™ 2.0 and GenSaver™ Color 2.0 collection cards offer additional features, preventing the growth of microorganisms during the long term ambient storage of DNA.
Certifikace: Meets ISO 18385:2016.