Quantus® Protect Xtra, Cleanroom Overalls with Adjustable AnklesSupplier: Avantor
QNTS081-1PXWH00LIDEA 0 EURQNTS081-1PXWH00LID QNTS081-1PXWH00MID QNTS081-1PXWH0XSID QNTS081-1PXWH00SID QNTS081-1PXWH0XLID QNTS081-1PXWH2XLID
Quantus® Protect Xtra, Cleanroom Overalls with Adjustable Ankles
These overalls are made from Protect Xtra fabric which is a further development of the Protect fabric consisting of 100% polyester weave with conductive yarn (warp). This fabric has been especially designed for use in critical areas (e.g. operating rooms, sterile environments).
- Lapped seams ensure well-sealed and secure seams
- Plastic front zip closure with double flap, high collar with press stud
- Comfortable raglan style sleeves
- Adjustable elasticated waistband (inside)
- Anti-static knitted cuffs, press studs at ankles for width adjustment
- With loop for attaching pens, mobile phones (8×4 cm); press-studs on the left breast for PES clipband (12×2 cm)
- RFID chip included
- Autoclavable, at approx. 134 °C/5 min.
Thanks to the PTFE finish, the overalls provide very good splash protection against liquids and other contamination. The fabric has good tensile strength and provides very good resistance to microbial penetration.
Suitable for use in ISO Class 5 to 8 environments. In combination with Quantus® underwear: Suitable for use in ISO Class 3 to 4 environments.
Fabric weight: 98,3 g/m²
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...