These semi-micro balances with 5" colour touch screen display and built-in ioniser ensure accurate sample preparation. Static charges accumulate in different samples that are routinely weighed in the laboratory. These static charges can build up and alter the weighing value. By blowing ions, the built-in ioniser neutralises static electricity and within seconds the sample is ready to be weighed. The balance calibration system automatically calibrates the balance when there is a temperature change or at a set period of time (factory settings), this ensures accurate measurements even if the user has not manually calibrated the balance.
- Internal calibration and RS232 connection as standard (optional factory calibration certificate)
- Multiple languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Check weighing, statistics, dynamic weighing, formulation and advanced piece counting function with statistics report
- Advanced density function, with density index calculation for quality assessment of metals
- Special textile function to measure fibres/filaments with statistics report
- Serial output for connection to printer, USB port for database import or export and test results
Balances feature advanced applications and large databases for professional weighing. The user has easy and intuitive access to balance functions, via interactive, icon-driven menus ensuring efficient and productive weighing. Balances can be used by up to 10 different users, each with their own customisable settings and password protection. Ideal for laboratories requiring GLP compliance.
Certifikace: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014, EN 50581:2012
Delivery information: Supplied with mains adapter and universal plug suitable for use in EU and UK. Optional accessories include density determination kit and serial printer.
Upozornení: Models with suffix D have dual-range, i denotes internal calibration and C denotes calibration certificate.