Semi-micro balances with resolution of 0,01 mg and a built-in ioniser which ensures accurate sample preparation. Static charges accumulate in different samples that are routinely weighed in the laboratory. These static charges can build up and alter the weighing value. By blowing ions, the built-in ioniser neutralises static electricity and within seconds the sample is ready to be weighed. The balance calibration system automatically calibrates the balance when there is a temperature change or at a set period of time (factory settings), this ensures accurate measurements even if the user has not manually calibrated the balance. All models have a stainless steel top pan.
- Integrated weighing sensor for enhanced stability and quick response time
- Selectable filter levels and measuring units
- Check-weighing (alarm function), weight-totalising, piece-counting functions and density determination
- Automatic internal calibration and RS232 connection as standard (optional factory calibration certificate)
- Large graphic display available, includes GLP procedures, time/date, formulation with database capability and multi-language options
Balances are equipped with a new highly integrated electromagnetic cell. All models feature automatic internal calibration and are characterised by a high level of precision and repeatability. These VWR semi-micro balances provide an excellent price/performance ratio, thanks to continuous intensive research and study of how weighing works.
Certifikace: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014, EN 50581:2012
Informace o príslušenství: Optional Tablet System (611-8683) is suitable for use with models denoted with *.
Delivery information: Supplied with mains adapter and universal plug suitable for use in EU and UK and plastic in use protective cover. Optional accessories include density determination kit and serial printer.
Upozornení: Models with suffix D have dual-range, i denotes internal calibration and C denotes calibration certificate.