Advanced benchtop UV cabinet providing aseptic conditions for a variety of biomedical and biochemical procedures. The large capacity stainless steel UV cabinet with additional space for equipment and accessories allows more comfortable and convenient working in PCR working. With dual UV lamp protection.
- Robust construction with large 1,2×0,52 m working area
- UV surface irradiation – via single 25 W 254 nm open UV lamp
- Patented built-in UV cleaner - recirculator with 25 m³/hour continuous air flow, prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation
- Second UV light for irradiating the surface, automatic switch off when door is opened
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- 3-built-in power sockets
- Quiet operation (33 to 37 dBa) and low energy consumption (150 W)
- Front opening with three adjustable positions
Construction: stainless steel frame and working area, UV protective film on glass panels.
Innovative dual UV system: built-in UV-air recirculator provides constant decontamination of the air volume within the cabinet while working and traditional surface UV decontamination while the door is closed.