These cell and tissue culture flasks made of PS are perfect for cell growth.
- Available with five different growth areas
- Flask surface is flat and free from striations to maximise usable growth area
- Two different HDPE cap styles can be used in both open and closed systems
- Innovative angled neck design offers good pipette and cell scraper access
- Triangular top with wide base provides stability
- Easy stacking
- Frosted area near the neck for easy marking/writing
- Engraved graduations on multiple sides
- 100% integrity tested
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Free from DNase and RNase and non pyrogenic
Non treated: Cell and tissue culture flasks are ideal for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
TC treated: For optimal cell attachment and growth. TC treated, extended (*): Deeper flask for increased recommended working volume.
Increased cell attachment surface: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype or stressful culture conditions and for those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
734-3419 and 734-3420 perfectly fits for Thermo Fisher incubators. Three can be placed in parallel on each floor to fully use the space.
Certifikace: ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.