The CENTRA-RDS is a storage and recirculating distribution system designed to work with other CENTRA or PURELAB systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, the CENTRA-RDS maintains and improves water purity.
- Delivers up to 30 L per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Bacterial specification <5 CFU/ml is maintained using a combination of technologies
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments
- Full service and validation support
The CENTRA RDS stores, controls and distributes pre-purified water throughout a building, or a suite of laboratories, via a loop system.
Delivery information: Supplied with 0,2 μm filter, UV photo-oxidation, optional deionization connection, and a Central Storage and Distribution system with 350 L reservoir.