Quantus® Protect Xtra, Cleanroom HoodsSupplier: Avantor
QNTS031-2PXWH00LIDEA 0 EURQNTS031-2PXWH00LID QNTS031-2PXWH0XLID QNTS031-2PXWH00SID QNTS031-2PXWH0XSID QNTS031-2PXWH00MID
Quantus® Protect Xtra, Cleanroom Hoods
These flat hoods are made from Protect Xtra fabric which is a further development of the Protect fabric consisting of 100% polyester weave with conductive yarn (warp). This fabric has been especially designed for use in critical areas (e.g. operating rooms, sterile environments). Thanks to the PTFE finish, the hoods provide very good splash protection against liquids and other contamination. The fabric has good tensile strength and provides very good resistance to microbial penetration.
- Flat head design with shoulder protection
- Spiral zip at front (plastic)
- Optimal fit thanks to adjustable snap fastener at the back
- Comfortable net insert at ear positions
- Press studs to attach a face mask to the inner side of the hood
- Two press studs on each side for height adjustment
- RFID chip included
- Autoclavable, at approx. 134 °C/ 5 min.
Suitable for use in ISO Class 5 - 8 environments.
Fabric weight: 98,3 g/m²
Informace pro objednávání: Other colours and non standard sizes are available on request. Please contact your local VWR office for further information.