These coats are made from Protect Xtra fabric which is a further development of the Protect fabric consisting of 100% polyester weave with conductive yarn (warp). This fabric has been especially designed for use in critical areas (e.g. operating rooms, sterile environments). Thanks to the PTFE finish, the coats provide very good splash protection against liquids and other contamination. The fabric has good tensile strength and provides very good resistance to microbial penetration.
- Lapped seams ensure well-sealed and secure seams
- Press-stud closure, high collar with press stud
- Comfortable raglan style sleeve
- Press-studs on left breast for PES clipband
- Anti-static knitted cuffs
- One breast, two hip pockets
- RFID chip included
- Autoclavable at approx. 134 °C / 5 min.
Suitable for use in ISO Class 5 - 8 environments. In combination with Quantus® underwear: Suitable for use in ISO Class 3 - 4 environments.
Fabric weight: 98,3 g/m²
Informace pro objednávání: Other colours and styles are available. Please contact your local VWR office for further information.