These upright freezers have been designed for sample protection and ease of use. All upright freezers feature a convenient, eye-level control and monitoring system.
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinet construction with a powder coated paint finish, resistant to chipping and rust
- Four inner doors reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings
- Insulation: High density HFC-blown PU foam (127 mm)
- Sturdy, stainless steel shelving (adjustable in 25 mm increments, max. capacity: 45,4 kg)
- Gaskets maximise cabinet temperature and work to eliminate frost build up
- Single-handed operation with ergonomic, padlock-compatible door handle featuring an integrated key lock
- 2" locking castors for easy to roll installation
- Bright, easy to read temperature display shows actual and (optional) sample probe temperatures
- Refrigerant: First stage R-404a; second stage R-290. R508-b
- Information controller for simplified control and monitoring
- RS485 interface
- Optional temperature chart recorder (7 day) and data logger can be connected
Temperature range: −50 to −86 °C
Certifikace: Regulatory certifications: UL, cUL, CE.