This temperature logger can display, record and report data during storage, handling and transportation of products.
- Reusable or re-progammable device with active LCD for cumulative duration of temperature excursion from user-selected minimum/maximum values to be viewed immediately and downloaded if needed
- LCD shows the running alarm tally based on the acceptable temperature range and recording interval: Alarm tally is incremented when reading goes outside acceptable parameters during recording interval
- Once an alarm condition has occurred, an 'ALARM' notification appears on the display: If too many alarm events occur within pre-set parameters 'QUARANTINE' will appear once the alarm tally has reached the maximum number acceptable (from 1 to 99)
- Perfect for monitoring material during transportation
- Integrates with maxithermal software for complete data analysis
User selectable recording intervals, for complete flexibility, the user-defined recording interval may be set based on the number of desired days to log (from 4 hours to 365 days) or the desired time interval (from every 2 seconds to every 24 hours). Internal flash memory stores 7680 readings. To insure that no data is lost, once the memory is full the thermometer will stop logging data (data will not be overwritten). While recording, the following information is displayed: Current, Minimum and Maximum temperature achieved and cumulative running time. Once an alarm condition has occurred, the following additional information is displayed: Alarm tally, 'ALARM' notification, cumulative alarm time. If a quarantine condition has occurred, the following additional information is displayed: 'QUARANTINE' notification (taking the place of the 'ALARM' notification), alarm icon.
Individual Logger-Trac™ Thermometers are pre-programmed with alarm values of 2 (low) and 8 °C (high) and a recording interval to allow for 30 days of recording (readings are logged every 5 minutes, 33 seconds). Perfect solution for monitoring material in transit as well as reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food items in any location.
Active LCD display technology allows the duration (cumulative time) for the temperature excursion to be viewed on the display immediately without the need to download data. The user may select the acceptable temperature parameters (high and low temperature values) in 1° increments. The cumulative alarm duration timer is started each time the reading is outside of the acceptable temperature parameters to provide a total excursion time since the start of recording.
Certifikace: Multi-point calibration on an individually numbered Traceable® certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognised national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM mutual recognition agreement.
Delivery information: Starter kit includes logger, USB cradle with cable, MaxiThermal software package, battery and Traceable® certificate of calibration.