The AxyPrep™ FragmentSelect Kits utilise a paramagnetic bead technology for quick high throughput optimised DNA size selection suitable for various next generation sequencing platforms. The AxyPrep™ FragmentSelect-I kit is optimised for Illumina next generation sequencing platforms and Life Technologies (SOLiD™) fragment size selection needs simplifying the library construction workflow.
- Optimized fragment selection chemistries for Illumina, SOLiD, and Roche/454
- Versatile and flexible sequential fragment size selection; no gels needed
- Efficient removal of primer-dimers; no need for further clean-up steps
- Manual and automation friendly
- Scalable: Tube, 96-, and 384-well plate formats
- No centrifugation or filtration required
Post DNA shearing, the library construction process for next generation sequencing mostly requires fragment selection regardless of the platform.
The AxyPrep™ FragmentSelect-I Kits utilize a unique paramagnetic bead technology for quick high-throughput optimized DNA size selection suitable for various next generation sequencing platforms.
Obtaining high recovery post fragment selection is becoming an important contributor for the reduction of sequencing bias.