Economical water system, producing CLRW (Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water) quality with a dispensing flow rate to analyser up to 2 l/min. For clinical analysers with pure water needs up to 480 L daily
- Cost-effective: Optimised lifetimes for pretreatment and polishing packs, low feed water use
- Full monitoring and automatic water quality archiving; information can be stored for up to 6 months
- Small footprint, allowing installation wherever it’s convenient: on the wall, on or under the bench, or on a cart
- Intuitive icon-based system display facilitates maintenance
- Ergonomic pack locking system makes pack changes easy
Complementary water purification techniques, including complete pretreatment, advanced reverse osmosis (RO), exposure to a bactericidal UV lamp, and final 0,22 μm filtration, provide consistent water quality meeting CLRW standards.