These water purification systems deliver ultrapure 18,2 MΩ.cm water with consistent quality. They are designed for laboratories that require up to 15 L/day of ultrapure water for HPLC or other instrumental analyses, sample preparation, glassware rinsing, or molecular biology work in which endotoxins and/or nucleases would interfere.
- Optional integrated 6 L feed water reservoir: System can be placed without direct access to a water line
- Validated 0,2 µM final filter can be autoclaved up to 5 times
- Standard feed water monitor supports consistent water quality and longer cartridge service life
- Variable speed dispensing
- Recirculation pump prevents bacterial growth during standstill
- UV photo-oxidation reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels as well as microorganisms and their metabolites (on UV systems only)
- Internal ultrafilter (UF) is flushed automatically and has a large surface area designed to ensure the highest retention of endotoxins and nucleases (on UF systems only)
Typical applications: Molecular biology and microbiology, cell and tissue culture, PCR, DNA sequencing, electrophoresis, analytical chemistry, HPLC, TOC measurements
Delivery information: All systems include an ultrapure polisher cartridge, sterile 0,2 µM filter and pressure regulator. UV lamp and/or ultrafilter as well as 6 l feed water reservoir also included on applicable units.