AlphaTec® Isolator Box Gloves from Ansell made with revolutionary EPDM material
Increase protection and reduce glove replacements with AlphaTec® EPDM and EPDM+ Isolator Box Gloves, especially designed for Life Sciences applications
AlphaTec® EPDM and EPDM+ Isolator Box Gloves from Ansell deliver strong protection and ruggedness, without compromising on comfort, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Unique white EPDM+ with a double-layer breach detection system, for Life Science applications in which visual identification of breaches and contaminants is vital.
- Excellent quality and consistency, available in two colours: black EPDM and white EPDM+
- Assured compliance with FDA food contact regulations (FDA CFR21)
- Suitable for use with a range of chemotherapy drugs
- Designed for repeated sterilisation - reducing the need for glove replacements
- Comfortable and dexterous with good tactile sensitivity